It is important that you read and understand these Game Rules before playing Football Survivor (‘Game’). By taking part in the Game, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to these Game Rules.
- You must be 18 or over and live in the UK to play the Game.
2. The cost of an entry is shown on the individual game card, the ‘Game Info’ tab and at the top of the picker page of the Game.
3. You must select a different team to win their fixture in each round.
4. You may only select each team once during the Game, unless the Game lasts for more rounds than there are teams in the league.
5. If the team you select wins, you survive until the next round.
6. If the team you select loses or draws, you are eliminated from the Game.
7. To enter and play the Game we must receive your selection for the first round before the Game Close time shown on the ‘Game Info’ tab.
8. The maximum number of entries you can buy is listed on the Game Info page. If you have multiple entries, each entry is separate. You may not change or swap selections from one entry to the other.
9. A round will usually consist of up to 10 fixtures but this may vary from time to time. The fixtures included in each round will be published on the mobile website.
10. The Game will finish when there is one final surviving entrant in the Game (subject to rules 11 and 12 below) with all other entrants having been eliminated.
11. In the event the last remaining entrants are all eliminated in the same round, 50% of the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants from the previous round.
12. If there are multiple surviving entrants after the final match of the league season, the Game will end and 50% of the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants.
13. If you reach round 5, you will receive an equal share of 50% of the Prize Pool.
14. If you’re eliminated in the first round you may ‘buy back’ for the same entry fee to enter the second round – however you may not select the same team again. If you have three entries in the first round and are eliminated in all three entries, you may ‘buy back’ either one or all of your entries to enter the second round (i.e. if you ‘buy back’ on the three entries when an entry costs £10 the cost will be 3 x £10 = £30). There are no further ‘buy-backs’ after round 2.
15. Selections must be made at least 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of each round.
16. In any round, if you fail to make a selection you will be given a random team that you have not selected before.
17. If a fixture is rescheduled before selections are closed, it will be omitted from that round. You will be able to choose another team up until 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of the round.
18. If a fixture is rescheduled for any reason after selections are closed and is not rescheduled to a time before the round closes, the teams involved in the cancelled or rescheduled match(es) will be marked as a win, resulting in those entrants going through to the next round but they will not be able to select that team again.
19. If there are fewer than 10 fixtures scheduled in a round (e.g. due to adverse weather, cup ties or the coronavirus etc.), fixtures from other leagues may be used to make up the 10 fixtures.
20. Network Gaming and their affiliates reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so. We may also amend or withdraw any element of the Game for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Network Gaming and their affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
21. As stated in the Terms of Service, the Game is brought to you by Network Gaming.
1. Prize Pool – you are competing to win a share of the ‘pool’ of prize money generated by the total entry fees (including the ‘buy-backs’) minus our Commission (see 4 below) as set out in the Prize Pool split (see 3 below).
2. The Prize Pool will increase as more people enter the Game, once the minimum Prize Pool is reached (minimum prize pools for each Game are displayed on the Game card, the Game Info tab and the Game picker page before the Game goes live). For example, if 5,000 people enter the Game and each entrant buys one entry, the Prize Pool will be £40,000 (total entry fees minus our Commission). Please note that we may run promotions from time to time offering free entries to help grow the Prize Pool.
3. When the Game ends, the Prize Pool will be split as follows:
50% for entrants surviving to round 5
50% for final surviving entrant(s)
4. Commission: 20% of the entry fees & 50% of the buy-back fees go to Network Gaming.
5. All payouts will be made into your wallet within 5 working days of the Game being settled.